General, Cosmetic, and Restorative Dentistry
Our Practice & Core Values
At Kendall Breeze dental, it is our goal to make our patients feel comfortable and at ease. From our kind, gentle and highly trained Kendall Breeze dentists, Dr. Eduardo Rodriguez, and Dr. Sharon Schmeiser, to our talented hygienists and support staff, our focus is on you ,the patient. We are dedicated to giving you the best dental treatment in Kendall in a caring and relaxing atmosphere.
Our Mission is to make sure every patient achieves complete oral health. In order to achieve this Kendall breeze uses the latest in dental treatment, like dental implant and laser dentistry, and latest technology like the texting system and tele dentistry.
Our most popular Services:
- Cyber Smiles (Tele-Dentistry)
- Smile makeover
- No more loss dentures
- Straight teeth in 120 days
- Teeth Today.
Kendall Breeze Dental Makes Dental Care Convenient for You
We make your relationship with our Kendall Breeze dental office as easy as possible so you can keep dental care a priority in your life.
It’s easy to schedule a visit:
- Call us at 786-292-4070
- Or conveniently request an appointment online 24/7.
- We will see you within 24 hours of your call to our office in case of a dental emergency. We can usually see you immediately.
New patient? We want you to be comfortable with your Kendall dentist. Take advantage of our Free New Client Exam, meet our friendly staff, and see if we are the dental family for you. This visit includes:
- A 30-minute consultation with Dr. Sharon Schmeiser or Dr. Eduardo Rodriguez.
- Complete dental exam.
- Bitewing x-rays.
- Screenings for gum disease and oral cancer.
- Color evaluation, for potential teeth whitening treatment.
- A computerized, 3D explanation of potential treatments through our digital software
We respect your time and the effort it requires to make room in your life for dental care:
- You will never have to wait more than 10 minutes for your dental appointment.
- We are open five days a week from 9:00 a.m. through 5:00 p.m.
- Patients are typically scheduled between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. Monday through Thursday, and 9a.m. to 1 p.m. on Friday, but we will always do our best to accommodate your busy schedule and unique dental needs.
Our kendall cosmetic dentist office is i at 12001 sw 128 Court, Suite #103 in Miami. We are located in the KendallWood II building, but are office has its own access next to the main entrance to the building.
- Our location near town square and Publix shopping center, Kendall Breeze, office buildings makes it convenient for you to schedule an appointment before, during, or after your work day.
- Being located within walking distance to local stores and resturants means you can fit your dental appointment in between errands or outings.
At Kendall breeze Dental Dr. Rodriguez passion is always looking for way to give our patient a better experience and a superior product. Being innovative is in our DNA.
Kendall Breeze believes that threw innovation we can create a better patient experience. That is why we have created a texting system, curbside waiting room, teledentistry, and CAD/CAM. all these things are what allows us to love what we do.
The Dentist at Kendall Breeze has received 2 year of post grade General Practice Residency. they also are highly trained in the areas of Implants, Orthodontics, Cosmetics, Comprehensive care. Not to mention that they are member of several orginization.
Dental Care for Everyone at Kendall Breeze Dental
Patients undergoing cosmetic or restorative dentistry treatments should only have to do so once. We work meticulously to give you the strong, flawless smile you want – in fact, we guarantee it. Our beautiful office has the most modern, advanced dental equipment and technology which allows us to deliver a comprehensive menu of dental services.
We are A Full Service Dentistry Practice
- Cosmetic Dentistry – When you want to improve your smile in big or small ways.
- Tooth Whitening, KOR – Whiten up in the comfort of our office or in your own home. A whiter smile for life? Yes, please!
- Invisalign – Get the straight teeth you’ve always wanted without telling a soul.
- Veneers, Cerinate Lumineers – The minimally invasive solution for an impeccable smile.
- Restorative Dentistry – When your worn-out smile needs support.
- Dental Implants – The strong, natural-looking, permanent way to replace missing teeth.
- Dental Crowns & Bridges – Bridge the gap in your smile left by missing teeth.
- Smile Makeovers – The new you is just a few dental procedures away.
- Preventive Care – So you can maintain a strong, problem-free smile.
- Gum Disease Treatment – Because a healthy mouth is a happy mouth.
- Emergency Dentistry – Because we are here when you need us.
Kendall breeze Dentist believe that Innovation, technology, training, and professionalism is part of our DNA
Dr. Sharon T. Schmeiser
Dr. Eduardo Rodriguez and Sharon Schmeiser Are changing the way of traditional dentistry. They are united in marriage and their mission is to transform the notion of dentists as an ancillary provider to a critical member of your healthcare team, offering specialized treatment and preventive care in order to achieve optimal dental health. They are highly specialist with clinical and surgical training; Uniquely differentiated by extensive training in medicine, dental implants, orthodontics, cosmetics, and facial rejuvenation. With a passion for leading edge patient care and whole body wellness, they are advancing dentistry as an integral component of overall health.
Dr. Eduardo J Rodriguez
Book An Appointment
"I was eating in a restaurant in the area when i accidentally bit on the fork and broke my front tooth. I found kendall breeze on google. they where able to get me in the same day and 45 min later i walked out with a tooth. technology in this office is a life saver. thanks KBD"
"I love this place. the first day i came in the doctor explained sat me down and explained everything to me, even showed me pictures of my mouth ( that was cool). the doctor answered all my question and everything was layout for me so i didn't have any surprises later. I received my treatment about 1 year ago and haven't had any problems since."
"Great and friendly staff. Very attentive. Office manager is great at helping figure out the breakdown of the numbers for financing my daughters braces. Over all superb team always happy cheery and even funny. Look forward to setting up my appointment.